Sunday, July 29, 2012

Where You Been?

Ok, I guess the right question is "Where have *I* been?" Whatever...

Well, sorry for not writing an update in so long, but I've yet to master how to write with "Stop That" hanging off my jowels or my ears or biting my legs. He's got the sharpest teeth that I have scabs all over my neck and ears to prove just what I've been up to these past few weeks. He's lucky he's cute, otherwise I wouldn't tolerate this lil devil dawg using me as a teething ring.
SHARK!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!
We went bye-bye's to Maryland and saw my friends Koho and Bear. While the beans were there, I swear they had a lapse in mental judgement and ended up bringing home this lil thing....



HEY! You don't live here?! Who the heck are you and when do you go home?

That is Pippa. The beans said she was gonna be here a few days til her real momma came and got her. We did have fun and it was kinda nice that Bauer and Pippa could use each other as a teething ring, instead of me. They had the same birthday, so I think that makes them like brudda and sista, but they had different mommy and daddies, so maybe they are just cousins, cuz they sure played ALOT!
HELP ME!



And snuggled alot too...




Pippa finally went home to her momma and I thought life would calm down. But, nope, I want that lil thing back cuz I'm still STOP THAT's chew toy.

*shaking my head*

So, I have to do what I can to tire him out.

I taught him to play in the tunnel.

I tried to teach him how to swim.

We played Hide N Seek.

I gave him chores to do, like doin the dishes.

Or the laundry.


We played "I'm gonna git you!"

Taught him how to relax.

Showed him where the bunnies live.

We played keep away!

Taught him how to do the back scootch.

Tug-O-War

Convinced him to check it out and see if the grass was really greener on the other side.

Taught him how to watch TV.

Even showed him where all the goodies are kept.


WHEW!! All that wore me out! But do you think it stopped him from using me as a chew toy?

Nope!


Fortunately for him, he does still have his moments of being quiet (and cute). There aren't many, but I do use em to my advantage and try to keep up with my sleep.





Oh, and if you're wondering what happened to his ears....The Beans gave him pigtails!! HaHaHa!! Sissy LaLa in the making, I'm tellin ya! They put tape on them cuz his ears fly away and they say it will help to keep them flat. I think it makes him look girly!

I thought it was hysterical! That is, til they thought I'd look cute with pigtails too!
I HATE THEM!

So in the past few weeks, he's gotten big! Maybe one day he'll stop growing and stop trying to eat me!

He still pees in the house tho. I have yet to figure out why they allow STOP THAT and Evil Kitty to pee in the house and not me. He's gettin better at goin to the door and goin potties outside, but I don't quite get the weird "happy dance" the beans do when he pees outside. When I pee outside, I get nuttin. He pees, and it's a frickin parade!

He's in puppy classes now. Maybe they'll teach him to bite the toys instead of me and to keep peeing outside.

So, that's where I've been. I better go now. The beast has awaken from his nap and that only means the Beans will take him outside and there goes another parade! Woo Hoo <sense my sarcasm, they've totally lost it!>

No comments:

Post a Comment